Buyers and sellers each have questions specific to their transaction. Here you’ll find some commonly asked questions and answers. These are meant to be a practical guide for starting a conversation with your Realtor.
- I’m ready to start looking for a home. What are some basic first steps before I begin?
Do you offer staging services?
Develop a list of desired home assets based on “must have”, “want”, and “negotiable” .Think long-term.What will be important characteristics for you today and five years or more from now. Think about location, schools, city vs. suburbs, driving distance to work, recreation nearby, and shops. Be sure to focus on factors and qualities you can’t change about a home and make them your primary deciding factors. (ie. Location, room sizes, school system, etc)
- What is the benefit to working with an exclusive Realtor?
- How do I choose a Realtor?
- How does a realtor get paid for their services?
- How do I select a Realtor to sell my home?